Ag Talk 2018
"The opportunities and challenges
for the irish agri food industry"
Carrigaline Macra na Feirme in association with AIB proudly presents our Annual Agricultural Conference taking place on Monday 12th of November 2018 in the Estuary Suite, Rochestown Park Hotel, Co. Cork. We aim to produce plenty food for thought for people on the night. Refreshments will be served from 18:00. We will also have a number of Agri Technology and Farm companies taking part in our information hub from 18:00 to 19:30. This is an open invitation to the general public. All are welcome, young and old!
The key speakers this year are:
- Mr Patrick Coveney, Chief Executive of Greencore
- Mr John Jordan, Chief Executive of Ornua
- Prof Gerry Boyle, Director of Teagasc
- Mr Gerry Murphy, Meteorologist of Met Éireann
- Mr Bryan Doocey, AIB Agricultural Advisor
- Mr Damien O’Reilly, RTÉ Journalist, Broadcaster & Presenter of Countrywide
Venue and Date:
- Estuary Suite, Rochestown Park Hotel, Monday 12th of November at 19:30